Subject: Uneven Color
From: Hrant H Papazian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Aug 2002 15:03:29 -0700

From:    Kent Lew
> the counters are more open in the Poppl and the Angelus
> practically fills, but the shape is more distinctive
> and decipherable in the Angelus as a result.

OK, if I agree right now, are you ready to take this
train of thought to its terminus, even if it means the
tracks end a few meters beyond the edge of a steep cliff?

I need commited people to do this with, in public, and it
doesn't hurt that you two have good reputations, and most
everybody likes you. If I do it by myself it's not nearly
as useful to anybody, not even me.

Ray, Kent - are you ready to tussle? Don't wilt on
me here. Take a deep mental breath, and go for it.

~

Here's the launch Question:
Exactly how is uneven color useful?

hrant "Rubicon" papazian