AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  August 2002

AFRIK-IT August 2002

Rejected posting to [log in to unmask]

"L-Soft list server at HEAnet (1.8d)" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 6 Aug 2002 09:20:32 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

You  are  not  authorized  to  send   mail  to  the  AFRIK-IT  list  from  your
[log in to unmask] account.  You might be  authorized to send to  the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding the policy of the AFRIK-IT list, please contact the list
owners: [log in to unmask]