Re: Ray's Beard (was RE: Celtic-L)

Sharon Smith Hurlburt <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:11:42 -0400

At 03:44 PM 7/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> > RAY
> > ... who else will get his claymore from the woods ...
>
>People still remember the celtic-l woods?!

Hell, yes!

and Clan MacIsh

And Neil's little gang. I was Defender of the Faith in that one. :)

Sharon,
who was one of The Morrigan in the Woods(Macha, specifically)

"When the strain on your conscience gets under your skin &
Leads you to making a sacrifice-
Sacrifice me, let there be peace...
When all of the hypocrites lie through their teeth &
Talk about making a sacrifice, sacrifice me.....
And there'll be peace in the valley of death when I rise..."
-Bob Mould, "Sacrifice- Let There Be Peace"

"Gonads are useful for their purpose, but they are no substitute for brains"
-Paul Harvey