Subject: Re: XMTP
From: "Mma M. M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Jul 2002 15:47:24 +0100

Hello,
  I think the problem was from the version of the JDK. I was using 1.4, when
I used 1.3 it worked fine.

Another problem now, when I feed in a MIME input file that contains this
line:

I get the following runtime error
javax.mail.internet.ParseException:Syntax error: missing header value

when I remove the (Windows NT 5.0; U) bit. It works fine.

Does anyone know why?

Regards,
mma