Subject: Re: Ray's Beard (was RE: Celtic-L)
From: Pamela Highet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:25:01 -0700

Ray writes

Well, I would, but I'm a better swordsman than marksman, so I thought
I'd better stay with my weapon of choice if I go to battle a part-time
war-godess... ;-)

******
Hah! As if a claymore could touch me!

Bot for I wolde no were, my wedez ar softer.
Bot if žou be so bold as alle burnez tellen,
Žou wyl grant me godly že gomen žat I ask
bi ry3t.'

Pamela
feeling green