Subject: Ray' without woad but with chainmail&real sword&real enemy&girly
From: Raimund Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:47:18 +0100

Hi,

> From: [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> Well, I've had just enough dinner (and wine) to comply.  Fortunately,
> there are extensive FBI files on Ray in his authentic battle garb,
> and I (thanks to a hackster son) have been able to access one of them:
>  http://www.camylot.org/warriorray.htm

Most fortunately, the FBI obviously doesn`t even have the ability to find
out the really gory details and thus have to do with cheap fakes.

> You must all realize that by revealing this "top secret" information,
> I'm placing my life at risk.  And I'm just talking about the FBI,
> gawd knows what will happen when Ray wakes up and SEES ALL OF THIS!

Bah, I can simply do better than you and show you RAY really dangerous,
fully armed and with enemy! HAH!

All the best and have fun,

RAY
... who sometimes has a late-night fight in the woods...

Raimund Karl <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Research Fellow (European Archaeology)
Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies
National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion, Cymru, UK
SY23 3HH
Phone: (+44 1970) 626717 18