Subject: Re: Ray's Beard (was RE: Celtic-L)
From: Raimund KARL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jul 2002 16:35:58 +0200

Hi Pamela,

Pamela Highet schrieb:

> Ah, nice try Dave!  However, all I can see is a SHADOW, much like what I see
> on my son's upper lip!

Am I to take this as an insult to my beard, or is it just an insult to
the photographer? If it is the first, you better start to ask your
frieds&family for subsidies, as you will have to pay my honour-price...
;-)

RAY
... who else will get his claymore from the woods ...

Mag.phil. Raimund KARL
Österreich: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Lektor für kulturwissenschaftliche Keltologie
Univ.Wien, Inst.f.Alte Geschichte, A-1010 Wien, Dr. Karl Lueger Ring 1
United Kingdom: <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Research fellow (European Archaeology)
Canolfan Uwchefrydiau Cymreig a Cheltaidd, Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru,
Aberystwyth, Ceredigion SY23 3HH; ffôn: (+44 781) 6464861

     Besuchen Sie die Homepage der Studienrichtung Keltologie unter
       Visit the Celtic Studies at Vienna University homepage at
            <http://www.univie.ac.at/keltologie/index.html>

                   Visit the Canolfan homepage at
                  <http://www.cymru.ac.uk/canolfan>