Subject: Re: Celtic-L and Arthurnet
From: James Mathieson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:08:36 -0700

--- Christopher Gwinn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am also an Arthurnetter - however, I spend entirely _too_ much time
> reading the threads and posting to the list - it's a guilty pleasure, I
> suppose.

Guilty pleasure as it is, please don't stop! I very much enjoy the ongoing, how to
term it?, "Celtic v. Steppe" debate. I realize that neither side will ever
completely sway the other, but it's stunning the amount of information and
directions of reading that has been presented by all involved.

> > Why don't you consider starting a Celtic/Arthurian discussion thread here?
> > Any ideas?
>
> Time for a shameless plug - there is also my "From Celtica to Camelot"
> mailinglist

I second the shameless plug! The Celt-Cam list, while quiet at the moment, has had
great discussions, so if you're interested in the Celtic side of the legends, by all
means sign up!

Cheers,
James

=====
It is better to go barefoot than to be without books.

-Icelandic Proverb