Subject: Re: Celtic-L and Arthurnet
From: James Mathieson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jul 2002 06:08:36 -0700

--- Christopher Gwinn <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am also an Arthurnetter - however, I spend entirely _too_ much time
> reading the threads and posting to the list - it's a guilty pleasure, I
> suppose.

Guilty pleasure as it is, please don't stop! I very much enjoy the ongoing, how to
term it?, "Celtic v. Steppe" debate. I realize that neither side will ever
completely sway the other, but it's stunning the amount of information and
directions of reading that has been presented by all involved.

> > Why don't you consider starting a Celtic/Arthurian discussion thread here?
> > Any ideas?
> Time for a shameless plug - there is also my "From Celtica to Camelot"
> mailinglist

I second the shameless plug! The Celt-Cam list, while quiet at the moment, has had
great discussions, so if you're interested in the Celtic side of the legends, by all
means sign up!

It is better to go barefoot than to be without books.

-Icelandic Proverb

Do You Yahoo!?