Re: Ray's Beard (was RE: Celtic-L)

Pamela Highet <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:29:57 -0700

Hi Ray,

Am I to take this as an insult to my beard, or is it just an insult to
the photographer? If it is the first, you better start to ask your
frieds&family for subsidies, as you will have to pay my honour-price...
;-)

RAY
... who else will get his claymore from the woods ...

Well, if you're going to bring claymores into this, I'll have to dig out my
part-time war goddess robe! I would say I was insulting the photographer
(it is AWFULLY dark and shadowy), but I'm sure we'd all have more fun if I
insulted your BEARD!

Pamela
looking for woad