Subject: Re: Hyphenation out-of-hand
From: Michael Brady <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 May 2002 13:59:59 -0400

Kai:

> (die fette Gill und die steile Futura)
>
> any chance to see that ad, michael? i'd love to have it.

Nope, I haven't seen that. But I do have buried in a drawer somewhere a series
of one-page ads, each touting one of the seven deadly sins. Of course, it was a
tongue-in-groovy spoof series, and it was done about 15-20 years ago. If I can
find them, I'll put them up on my website.

Michael Brady
http://www.unc.edu/~jbrady/index.html