Re: BINS Phone line

Eric Dempsey <[log in to unmask]>

Irish Bird Network <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 31 May 2002 15:42:59 +0100

Hi all,
the home line is now back but remember that mobile number in case it goes again!

Thanks
Eric
PS Eircom just hasn't been the same since I left!
Irish Bird Network <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<
< Eric Dempsey has asked me to tell you all that the BINS phone line 01
< 8307364 is temporarily down at the moment, but that if anyone has news to
< contact him on his mobile (or text message) until Eircom sort the problem
< out. His number is 087 9075669.
< You might also be interested in some great shots of the Golden Oriole on
< Cape Clear from Steve Wing - www.birdsireland.com
< Cheers,
< Michael O'Clery
<