Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: [Gaelic-News] Call to remove 'anti-Gaelic' civil servants
From: Andrew McFayden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 May 2002 15:34:47 -0700

I'm from and living in Canada, and I KNOW that if there were EVER anyone
in the civil service who showed any type of bias toward French or ANY
minority language at all, then they would be severely dealt with.  You
have to be willing as a nation to make a societal change, like was done in
Canada with the introduction of official bilingualism and multiculturalism
in the 1960s and 70s.  With questions like this, it often has to start at
the top.

Suas leis a'Ghàidhlig!

Anndra nt
:-)

"B'fhearr a bhi gun bhreith na bhi gun teagasg."
"Better not to have been born than to be unlearned."

"B'fhearr gun to\iseachadh na sgur gun chri\ochnachadh."
"Better not begin than stop without finishing."

Want to signoff for a while?
Send command SIGNOFF GAIDHLIG-B to [log in to unmask]