Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

balogh International... update on Wehr's & sheath's new Book

Dr Pamela Burns-Balogh <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 May 2002 13:39:21 -0500

the publisher has informed us not to expect the following title until
september.. for those who have ordered already, don't worry, we won't
lose your order and will send as soon as the book comes in..

Freshwater Algae of North America. 10/2001 Academic Press,
Incorporated.

    John D. Wehr and Robert G. Sheath.

    Series: Aquatic Ecology Ser.

    Trade Cloth ISBN 0-12-741550-5 750p.
    (Active)
        $ 79.95 (Publisher)

pam

Dr. Pamela Burns-Balogh
Balogh International Inc.
Publisher's Agents & Distributors
1911 N. Duncan Rd.
Champaign, Illinois 61822 USA
+1 217 355 9331; fax +1 217 355 9413
[log in to unmask] ; http://www.balogh.com

*
Please note: our books are imports and are non-returnable.
*

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html