Converting Truetype fonts to Palm fonts

"Glaun, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 07:36:29 +0200

Hello all,

I generate my own fonts using Fontographer (PC version) and would very much
like to be able to convert these fonts to a format supported by the Palm OS.

My question to the list: does anyone know of a PC-based application, which
enables the conversion of Truetype fonts to the Palm format (PDB or PFT)?

I know that some applications, such as MTI Truetype and WordSmith
(BlueNomad) have these types of PC-based apps, but the Palm font produced
can only be used in their specific applications. My ultimate goal is use an
application like FontHack123, which allows a Palm user to run non-standard
fonts in any application.

Any other information would be helpful.

Michael