Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Biovolumes
From: "Velez, Carlos Guillermo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Mar 2002 12:51:34 -0300

Dear all,

Recently I had in my hands an issue of some phycological journal (2000,
20001?) and I saw a paper on biovolumes in algae. But I do not remember
where (!) (J. Phycol.? Eur. J Phycol.?). Please help me.

Dr. Carlos G. Velez
Departamento de Ciencias Biologicas
Facultad de Ciencias Exactas y Naturales
Universidad de Buenos Aires
C1428EHA Buenos Aires - ARGENTINA
E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel: (5411)4-576-3300 ext. 201
Fax: (5411)4-576-3384

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at