Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: seeking review of following Ceili bands "direct from Ireland"
From: underhill-hval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Mar 2002 17:34:29 -0500

Just received the following brochure. Anyone familiar with these groups? When I attended this event a few years ago there was great dancing. The location is a classic Catskills hotel, the Nevele, about 10 minutes from my house in upstate New York

Gertrude Byrne's 38th #1 Irish weekend April 19-21
1-800-647-6000/1 845 647 6000

Traditional Music Extravaganza featuring Ceilis, Concerts, Music & Dance Workshops

"Direct From Ireland":
Emerald Ceili Band
Mort Kelleher Family Ceili Band
Pete Kelly Ceili Band