Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Algae Microscope Pictures
From: AquaMail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:20:15 -0800

I'm looking for pictures of Thalassiosira pseudonana (3H) to post on my
website.  If anybody can point me to a site where they are available I would
appreciate it.  I have already looked most of the major algae sites with no

Thank you,

Randy Reed
Reed Mariculture

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at