Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Algae Microscope Pictures
From: AquaMail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 25 Feb 2002 15:20:15 -0800

I'm looking for pictures of Thalassiosira pseudonana (3H) to post on my
website.  If anybody can point me to a site where they are available I would
appreciate it.  I have already looked most of the major algae sites with no
luck.

Thank you,

Randy Reed
Reed Mariculture
www.instant-algae.com

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html