Help for GAIDHLIG-B Archives

GAIDHLIG-B Archives

Subject: Re: An fhuaim -o\-
From: Macquarie Business Associates Pty Ltd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:20:46 -0000

Hai a h-uile duine,
'S mise Thelma and still a raw beginner, even though I seem to have been
delving into Gaelic forever!
This list seems to get as hot under the collar as some others I frequent,
but I am enjoying all the interaction nonetheless, and learning a little
from *all* the contributions.  Thanks to all.

But on a purely technical note, can someone please explain how I determine
where the mails come "from" ??  i.e. I want to move the Gaidhlig-B mails to
a separate folder as they arrive in my in-box.

Thelma