Subject: Celtic Women International (CWI)
From: Mary Mullins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:56:55 -0000

Hello list,

Just joined and am looking for folk who might be interested in helping me
establish Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Manx and Cornish branches of CWI.

Celtic Women International was founded in Milwaukee but is now
becoming truly global. Galway, on the west coast of Ireland, is the
planned venue for the 2005 International Conference and I need to
develop interest this side of the 'big puddle'.

As a young and growing organisation there are many plans and visions
and your contribution will greatly enhance the organisation.

Check out the website at:

CELTIC WOMEN INTERNATIONAL - An Organisation that honours,
celebrates and promotes Celtic Women, their heritage and Culture.
http://www.celticwomen.org/

You can mail me for more info directly at:

Mary Mullins in Galway

MOYTURA GRAPHIC DESIGN. Irish Graphics & Web Design House
See the West of Ireland, join me in some Prayerful Thoughts &
Thoughtful Prayers or visit our Irish Shops Online.
http://www.moytura.com/
INTERNET MARKETING BY MOYTURA - Trying to create a
successful business on the Internet? Let Moytura guide you there.
http://www.moytura.com/internetmarketing/
CELTIC WOMEN INTERNATIONAL - An Organisation that honours,
celebrates and promotes Celtic Women, their heritage and Culture.
JOIN TODAY at: http://www.celticwomen.org/
A HOME-BASED BUSINESS IN THE TELECOMS INDUSTRY
If you live in Ireland, the UK, Belgium, The Netherlands or the US we
have an ideal  opportunity for anyone who wants to work from home.
mailto:[log in to unmask]