Subject: Re: Is typography art?
From: matt carey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:21:11 +0000

on 7/12/01 2:09 pm, Burke, Edward at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> I think it would be easier to answer the question:
> If a tree falls in a forest with no-one to hear it, does it make a sound?

i've always thought yes... ;)

matt

Matt Carey
Text Matters
37 Upper Redlands Road,            Information design:
Reading RG1 5JE, UK                We help explain things using
phone +44 (0)118 986 8313                .language
fax   +44 (0)118 931 3743                .design
email [log in to unmask]               .systems
web   http://www.textmatters.com         .process