Subject: Re: Writing a SAX application
From: "Kelly, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:18:58 -0000

If you are on Windows, the two main parser choices are Microsoft's MSXML and
Xerces from Apache. MSXML is accessed through COM, so you can call it from
Visual Basic, C++, JavaScript, ASP, C# etc... pick your favourite. Using
Java with MSXML might be more difficult.

Xerces is available in both Java and C++ versions, you can use either of
those languages.

So my advice would be to pick the language/development environment you are
happiest with, and then choose your parser accordingly.

Paul Kelly
Software Engineer
iOra Ltd
"Total Information Mobility"