Subject: XML - 4 questions
From: Ian Fondevilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Dec 2001 05:43:53 +0000

greetings,

   i have been searching all over the internet and i could not find any
answers to the following questions regarding XML. please help!

1. The Linux "dia" program is a vector graphics drawing program, and
outputs XML code as its files. Why are vector graphics an excellent use for
XML formatted files?

2. We could write the contents of a database in XML format. In addition to
an XML formatted file, what else would be required in order to use the
database data?

3. When you read XML from a file into a browser, the browser does not
necessarily display the code properly? Why?

4. What steps are logically necessary to define the XML code for a file?

if anyone can help me answer these questions, please do so...thank you.

-ian