Subject: xsl & javascript help
From: Praveen T H M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2001 02:49:58 -0800

I have to pass some information from my xsl to a
javascript function.
The name space i am using in my xsl is -
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">
In the above name space the xsl element <xsl:variable>
is not working.
I can not change the name space to
xmlns:var="http://www.w3.org/1999/xsl/transform"
as it is giving some other problems.
This line of code
is in the middle of my xsl code. i have to pass the
information as a parameter in the function popup().
The information to be passed is the value of an xml
element.

please help me in solving this probolem.

Thanks in advance,
Praveen