Subject: xsl namespace problem
From:Praveen THM <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:29:47 +0000

Hi,
I am new to xml & xsl.
In my xsl i am using the namespace:
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/xsl/transform"
But the xsl element <xsl:value-of select=""> is not
working in the namespace.
The display on the browser just goes blank.
Nothing gets displayed on the browser.
I am using the IE5 browser.
I am not using any external parser or processor.
Anybody please help me as to how will i fix this
problem.

Thanks in Advance,
Praveen

For Stock Quotes, Finance News, Insurance, Tax Planners, Mutual Funds...
                Visit http://in.finance.yahoo.com/