Help for DLI-LAW Archives

DLI-LAW Archives

Subject: Hello...Did You Ever Get My Messgae?
From: Angelikka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:52:34 -0400

 ([log in to unmask] (Angelikka)) on Friday, October 19, 2001 at 16:52:34

:: Hello, I found your email in a email search engine and you liv                  in my area so I thought we might be able to become friends.                     I just bought a new webcam and I had my friend Sandy                            set me up a webpage with live video comming from my                             webcam witch I leave on 24 hours a day.                                         I know IM a bad girl but I like to take chances on meeting new people.          Check it out and let me know what you think ok?                                 <a href="http://laser.to/onlinewebcamz">CLICK HERE TO ENTER MY WEBCAM PAGE</a>   <3  Love Angelikka  <3                                                          If you want to be removed from my address bookall you have to do is send me an email [log in to unmask]