Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  September 2001

AFRIK-IT September 2001

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHER I.T PROF. IN A YEAR

Ed Pudol <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 20:22:25 -0700

Dear Friend & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S.
Dollars expense one time

THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing about on the
news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on
the Internet, a national weekly news program recently
devoted an entire show to the investigation of this
program described below, to see if it really can make
people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are'
'absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the participation in
the program and if people can follow the simple
instructions, they are bound to make some megabucks
with only $25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT
INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS
ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this
profitable opportunity. I was approached many times
before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I
finally joined just to see what one could expect in
return for the minimal effort and money required. To
my astonishment, I received total $ 610,470.00 in 21
weeks, with money still coming in''. Pam Hedland, Fort
Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial:  '' This program has been
around for a long time but I never believed in it. But
one day when I received this again in the mail I
decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ..... 3 weeks later the money
started to come in. First month I only made $240.00
but the next 2 months after that I made a total of
$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
re-entering the program, I have made over $710,000.00
and I am playing it again. The key to success in this
program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything.''

More testimonials later but first,
===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE
========
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to
5 months easily and comfortably, please read the
following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to
the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST next to the
report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR
ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order
each of the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports so
that you can save them on your computer and resell
them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each
of the 5 reports from these 5 different individuals.
Save them on your computer so they will be accessible
for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
order them from you. Also make a floppy of these
reports and keep it on your desk in case something
happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their sequence on
the list, in any way other than what is instructed
below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will lose out
on majority of your profits. Once you understand the
way this works, you will also see how it does not work
if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT work !!!
People have tried to put their friends/relatives names
on all five thinking they could get all the money. But
it does not work this way. Believe us, we all have
tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do
Not  try to change anything other than what is
instructed. Because if you do, it  will not work for
you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address of the
person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.
2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.
3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.
4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down
TOREPORT # 3.
5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down
TOREPORT # 2
6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT #
1Position.
PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list
of names, and save it on your computer. DO NOT MAKE
ANY OTHER CHANGES. Save this on a disk as well just in
case if you lose any data. To assist you with
marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports
you purchase will provide you with invaluable
marketing information which includes how to send bulk
e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free
classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary
methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume You and those involved
send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume
that the mailing receive only a 0.2%response (the
response could be much better but lets just say it is
only0.2%. Also many people will send out hundreds of
thousands of e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000
e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending out
5,000  e-mails each for a total of 50,000. Out of
those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.
That's= to 100 people responded and ordered Report #
2.
Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2% response to that is
1000 orders for Report #3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 5 million e-mails sent out. The 0.2% response
to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
# 5 THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00
(half million).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50
+2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4..... $50,000 + 5.....
$500,000 ........Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDER
OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment
what would happen if everyone or half or even one 4th
of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more?
There are over 150 million people on the Internet
worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will
do just that, and more!

METHOD # 2 :  BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very  inexpensive and there
are hundreds of FREE places to advertise. Placing a
lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a
larger response. We strongly suggest you start with
Method # 1 and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For
every $5 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same day  service on all orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out with
your name and address on it, will be prompt because
they can not advertise until they receive the report.

==================AVAILABLE REPORTS
=========================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report.
Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is concealed
by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper or
aluminum foil. On one of those sheets of paper,  Write
the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering,
YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW

REPORT
REPORT # 1:  The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
Free on the Net
Order Report #1 from:

E. Pudol
239 Cadena de Amor St.
DFS, Balanga,Bataan  2100
Philippines

REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
e-mail on the Net"
Order Report # 2 from:

L. Filatov
18 Bridgeport Drive
Durham, NC 27713
USA
REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the
Net"
Order Report # 3 from :

S. Williams
1025 River Rd.
Modesto, CA 95351
USA
REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM
& the Net"
Order Report # 4 from:

S. Gabriel
P.O Box 818
Vallejo, CA 94590
USA
REPORT #5: "How to Send Out 0ne Million e-mails for
Free"
Order Report # 5 from:

S. Santos
32 Cross Street
San Francisco, CA 94112
USA

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending e-mails
until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 orders or more for
REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or
sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is
already working for you, and the cash will continue to
roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time
your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in
front of a Different report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO
GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND
START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to
the income you can generate from this  business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM: You have just received information that can
give you financial freedom for the rest of your life,
with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
make more money in the next few weeks and months than
you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS
INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report
after you have put your name and address in Report #1
and moved others to #2...........# 5 as instructed
above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every
one of them. Remember though, the more you send out
the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
materials and opportunity to become financially
independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

======================== MORE
TESTIMONIALS===================
" My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.
Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
received this program I grumbled to Jody about
receiving ''junkmail''. I made fun of the whole thing,
spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few
days later she jumped in with both feet. I made
merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I
told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work. Well,
the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received
total $ 147,200.00......all cash! I was shocked. I
have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind to participate in this plan.
But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial
investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my
money back''. '' I was surprised when I found my
medium size post office box crammed with orders. I
made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing
about this deal is that it does not matter where
people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with a faster return and so big''.
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

'' I had received this program before. I deleted it,
but later I wondered if I should have given it a try.
Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another
copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily
came again...... I did not delete this one! I made
more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money
came within 22 weeks''.
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money with little cost to you. I followed the
simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the
money started to come in. My first month I made  $ 20,
560.00 and by the end of  third month my total cash
count was $ 362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to
internet''.
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau
of Consumer Protection, Washington,D.C.

If you are using other currency, you can buy 5 US
dollar bill from any banks or moneychanger in your
area.