Subject: Need XSL training ASAP
From: Barnaby Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:08:05 -0400

We have a small project that involves publishing the data from a XML file
onto our intranet in the form of HTML pages. I'm thinking of using XML Spy
for the job, but in-house we don't have anybody who knows how to write
XSLT. The project is due end of this year. I've looked but cannot find any
one day training course in town (Toronto, Canada). Any suggestion?
Alternative can someone recommend a good book that can get us started?

Thanks,
Barnaby