This message will be posted weekly.
* To unsubscribe from TYPO-L, send a 1-line mail message saying
to the address [log in to unmask] (the command SIGNOFF or
UNSUBSCRIBE also works).
* If LISTSERV says it can't find your address, it means your address
has been changed since you subscribed (you may not have been aware
of it). In this case mail the list owner
([log in to unmask]) and ask to be removed manually.
* To unsubscribe from all mailing lists anywhere on the network, use
UNSUB * (NETWIDE
(note there is NO closing parenthesis, and this only applies to
mailing lists run by LISTSERV)
* To change your subscription address, send an UNSUB command as
above from the old address, then subscribe afresh from the new
address. To subscribe, send the command
SUB TYPO-L Forename Surname
to the LISTSERV address as above.
* If you go away on vacation, you don't need to unsubscribe. Send
SET TYPO-L NOMAIL
and mail delivery will be suspended. You can restart it with the
command SET TYPO-L MAIL
* If you want LISTSERV to reproduce you a copy of your own postings,
send the command
SET TYPO-L REPRO
To turn the feature off, use SET TYPO-L NOREPRO (to get just an
acknowledgment rather than a complete copy, use SET TYPO-L ACK and
to turn it off, SET TYPO-L NOACK).
* If you prefer to deal with a more local organization, or you forget
the address of the LISTSERV which runs TYPO-L, you can send these
commands to ANY LISTSERV ON THE NETWORK, and it will automatically
be forwarded to the correct address for TYPO-L.
There are more details in the reference card: send the command
GET LISTSERV REFCARD
to [log in to unmask] (or your nearest LISTSERV). Please mail me
if you experience any problems.