Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject:Erin Grá Mo Chrói - origin ?
From: "Walker, Nick R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:07:00 +0100

Does any Lister know the origin of Erin Grá Mo Chrói (...You're the dear old
land to me..) as sung by Cherish the Ladies ("The girls won't leave the boys
alone") ??
Thanks
...nick

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This E-Mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form
of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the
information in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this E-Mail in error please return it to the sender.
We should be grateful if you would also copy the communication to
[log in to unmask] then delete the E-Mail and destroy any
copies of it.

It is your responsibility to scan any attachments for viruses.

For further information, visit us at WWW.MITSUIBABCOCK.COM