Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Chicago Celtic Fest [was: Milwaukee Irish Fest]
From: Lucy Couture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:14:42 -0400

Speaking of Benny McCarthy, Danu will be at the huge (free!) Chicago Celtic Fest mid-September! (and I think Benny said Tonder Fest (again?) too (next week?)).

Here's a cut n paste from a friend's email wow i think i have to go...

Chi-Town headliners this year include the musical talents of De Dannan, Danu, Grainne Hambly, Alison Kinnard, Kila, Mary Jane Lamond, The Paperboys, Aly Bain & Phil Cunningham, The Wrigley Sisters, Susana Seivane, Bohola, John Williams & Dean MacGraw, Brother, Moore & Broaders, Baal Tinne, Brian Conway & Jim DeWan, and Trian - featuring Liz Carroll, Billy McComisky & Dáithí Sproule, and many others.

Details at
http://www.ci.chi.il.us/SpecialEvents/Festivals/Celtic2001/mc

Lucy
sean laffey  wrote:

> Just back.

Very busy (for us at IMM), the sessions we attended were at the Park East Hotel (note for your next year's diary). Included |Kevin Henry and the old timers on Sunday night, John Doyle, Benny McCarthy, Eilenn Ivers and more on Saturday and an all night Sean nos session  on the Sunday.