Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: ANYONE IN THE US ABLE TO DO THIS
From: sean laffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:32:35 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom O'Connor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 August 2001 15:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Need Band for Wedding in Manhattan-mix Irish/American-Help!!!!!
Please

Sean I need a good band for a wedding this November 2001 -any suggestions

Thomas P. O'Connor
Senior Vice President
Berkery, Noyes & Co.
New York, Boston, San Francisco & Frankfurt
Ph: (212) 668-3022
F:  (212) 747-9092
www.berkerynoyes.com

This message contains confidential information.  If the reader is not the
intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.