Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Three Kerry Polkas
From: Kerstin Hof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:50:49 GMT0BST

> At 09:50 AM 08/01/2001 -0500, Kevin Miller wrote:
> >I am looking for the individual names of each polka. Can any one help.
> >Thanks in advance
 am not sure, as there are manny Kerry polkas, but you mention in
another email that these are played together. This reminds me of a
set of 3 Kerry polkas I have seen in a book recently published,
something like Irish Traditional Music: From Erris to Mullaghban.

I don't have it on me now, but I'll check for you later.
Though I'd still be surprised if it's exactly those you are after...