Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Another request for help with lyrics
From: "Dennis J. Gormley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 11 Aug 2001 14:09:40 -0400

Thank you, Terry Moylan, Finbar Boyle, and Harry O'Prey for your assistance
with "rabhca/n".  I guess the old complaint ("how can I look it up if I don't
know how to spell it!") applies to Irish as well as English!

Moving on, does anyone know if Con Fada O' Driscoll has "The Milltown
Cockroach"  on a currently available CD?

Once again, GRMA!

Dennis