Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Re: Coogan/Nolan Magic Box

"Myers, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>

Irish Traditional Music List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:20:41 -0400

Are you saying we're to ban opinion from this list?! In any event, I
fail to see how our specific experiences with specific boxes and Jim's
detailed knowledge of the history of boxes constitute "unbased opinion."

Jeff Myers

p.s.--Oh yeah, peace.