Subject: Re: 14px?
From: Ron Koster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 7 Jul 2001 13:29:54 -0400

At 11:52 AM 7/7/2001 -0400, ibbetson wrote:
>Why do web-site designers hate to leave the point size to the recipients
>and let each recipient set the type size to their personal preference?

I don't know. I'm just doing as I was told. The blind leading, er,
following the blind?

Ron ;)

People are wrong when they say that the opera isn't what
it used to be. It is what it used to be. That's what's
wrong with it. --Noel Coward

Psymon Web Bindery -> http://www.psymon.com
Sterling Moon Coffees -> http://www.sterlingmoon.com