Subject: Re: Colour blindness test, please?
From: Ron Koster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:51:05 -0400

At 10:38 PM 7/23/2001 -0300, Gary Munch wrote:
>OH HOW OBVIOUS. Damn it, are you presenting information, or inventing
>another (see other response) wheel within wheels?

Huh? I have no idea what you're talking about. 8?

>If I really want the text, I'll viewsource and chop from that, thanQ.
>Unless it's everso cleverly hidden in a javascript, eh? In which case, We
>Have Ways.
>Definitely a GrumPost,

Yes, oddly so, actually. Must be the Bush quote-of-the-day that, for some
strange reason, has irked folks. Or maybe it's just one too many Bush

Ron ;)

George W. Bush Quote Of The Day:

"There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy,
but I'll never see it." - To Catholic leaders at the White House,
Jan. 31, 2001

Psymon Web Bindery ->
Sterling Moon Coffees ->