Subject: of possible interest (particularly for Canadians) - today's Calgary (Alberta) SUN web-site & newspaper have a piece on handwriting
From: "Kate Gladstone & Andrew S. Haber" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:36:04 -0400

You may enjoy the handwriting-related piece at the following site (from
today's Calgary (Alberta) SUN newspaper):

The SUN editors inform me that the same story will repeat (probably during
the next week or two) in the SUN newspapers of Edmonton (Alberta) and
Toronto (Ontario) - and possibly in those papers' web-sites as well.

Yours for better letters,
Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
325 South Manning Boulevard
Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA
telephone 518/482-6763
you can order books through my site! ( link - I
get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)