Subject: Re: of possible interest (particularly for Canadians) - today's Calgary (Alberta) SUN web-site & newspaper have a piece on handwriting
From: ibbetson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:50:18 -0400

At 13:36 20/7/2001 -0400, Kate Gladstone wrote:

>You may enjoy the handwriting-related piece at the following site (from
>today's Calgary (Alberta) SUN newspaper):

Thank you Kate. I, at least, enjoyed it.

Congratulations on getting interviews from backward countries like Canada.

The Toronto Sun publishes underdressed* women on page 3. So have your photo
ready next time they phone you.

*       It's UK equivalents would find the women overdressed. Canada is a
prudish nation.

David ib