Re: 14px?

Gary Munch <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 23:26:00 -0300

to be persuasive in a suggestive way, replacing coercion with
>> cooperation, static state with fluid flexibility. Designing for such a
>> medium is not simple. Then again, maybe it is.
>
>The web was never designed. It just grew. Tools were added whenever some
>bright programmer had an idea. Like HTML.

 "The Semantic Web is an attempt, largely, to map large quantities of
existing data onto a common language so that the data can be analysed in
ways never dreamed of by its creators" - Tim Berners-Lee, 1998

Sounds like an intent to me. Or:

"The power of the Web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless
of disability is an essential aspect."
- Tim B-L again. I'd say, regardless of ability.

>> current Flash versions use Control.
>> I prefer the revised version myself.
>
>Damn! I sure like it when others help make my point ;-=)

The oversight is repaired. Now, try sending out 6 billion paper errata slips.

Cheers,

Gary