Alguae-fertilisant

"A. chraibi" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 16:09:05 +0000

I am researcher in a Moroccan university situated on the Atlantic. I am
very interested by the marine algae utilization like agricultural soil
fertilisants. I ask you to give me coordinated them of people who work on
this kind of research.

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html