Problem with the external dtd

Ashish Srivastava <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 May 2001 20:35:50 -0700

Hi,
   I am using xml4j.jar and SAX driver. It works fine
when the DTD is internal but doesn't if it is external
(using <!DOCTYPE SYSTEM "abc.dtd"> ). The path to
abc.dtd is set as it is in the same directory as the
xml document. I have also tried with file and http
protocols but nothing works. Is it a bug in xml4j.jar?
thanks for help in advance...

-Ashish

=====
/_/_/_/Ashish Srivastava/_/_/_/