Help for GAEILGE-A Archives

GAEILGE-A Archives

Subject: Re: Vincent & Croch an Ropaire
From:Seán Mac Donncha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:34:07 -0400

D'oibrigh ALT-160 7rl domsa.  An rud a chuir isteach orm ná an ponc - bhí
"ceannb?án" agam agus roghanna mí-cheart á dhéanamh agam go dtí gur rith sé
liom Duh!, H in áit an ponc.

(ALT-160 etc. worked for me.  What threw me off was the 'ponc' - I had
"ceannb?án" and I was picking wrong letters until the light dawned Duh!, it's
an H in place of the ponc.)

Seán

Toronto,
Ceanada       PGP: Ox23963326