Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Diatom-L and raising Phaeocystis
From: Kathleen Kohlberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Jun 2001 11:48:21 -0400

Hello.  I have seen several of you refer to the DIATOM-L listserv - do you
know how I would subscribe to it?  Also, is anyone else out there raising
Phaeocystis globosa or pouchetii (besides the people I have talked to
already)?  I would like to get in touch with you and share
techniques/information.  Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Kathleen Kohlberg

Kathleen E. Kohlberg, M.S.
Research Technician II
Skidaway Institute of Oceanography
10 Ocean Science Circle
Savannah, GA 31404
(912) 598-2472

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l/default.html