Subject: Re: XML database front end
From: "Scherpenzeel, Wim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 May 2001 09:28:19 +0200

Software AG has a product called TAMINO.

Besides being a native XML database, it can also be used to
query/update/store/delete etc. relational databases. The output of such
query is always valid XML. The used 'query language' is XPath plus some
additional features.

E.g. you fire of an XPath 'expression' and you get back a Valid XML document
containing data from records from in relational database.

See for more info ...