Subject: HELP NATIVE XML-DATABASE
From: Giovanelli Lara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 May 2001 09:27:16 +0200

Hi all,

I am a Master student doing the industrial placement and I need some advices.

I am making a portal to organize all the company documentation like MS docs, pdf...etc...

I am using Java technologies and I  want to build a native XML database.
And the aim is to be able to search for documents and even within the body of the document like a search engine does.

I have really very little experience on this field (java+XML) and this project is aimed to explore potentiality of XML.

I hope you can help or at least give me some directions.

Thanks

Lara (MSc)