Subject: Re: DTD for Brokerage
From: "John E. Simpson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 May 2001 11:48:58 -0400

Prabhu K wrote:

> Wonder if you have looked www.fixprotocol.org.

> Oh yeah! if you come across any.. kindly let me know.. I am also
> interested in this area

> Zarina Smirnoff wrote:
>> Hello, does enybody knows if there is standart DTD for brokerage?

I don't know much about the brokerage industry, but you might take a
look at:
    http://www.xml.org/xmlorg_registry/financial_capital_markets.shtml
for some ideas.

FixML (a little too close for comfort, but I guess I can live with it :)
is listed there, as are numerous others.
John E. Simpson          | "I can levitate birds. No one cares."
http://www.flixml.org    | (Steven Wright)
XML Q&A: www.xml.com     |