Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Aphanizomenon flos-aquae
From: Miguel Olaizola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 May 2001 07:34:09 -1000

I am interested in obtaining a culture of Aphanizomenon flos-aquae,
specifically I am interested in the strain from Klamath Lake, OR. However, I
have not been able to find this strain listed in a culture collection. Could
anybody suggest where I might be able to find it?

Thank you very much.

Miguel Olaizola, Ph.D.
Research Manager
Aquasearch, Inc.
73-4460 Queen Kaahumanu Hwy.
Suite 110
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740
Tel: (808) 326-9301
Direct line: (808) 327-4083
Fax: (808) 326-9401
Email: [log in to unmask]

please contact Mike Guiry. More information and an archive of messages since
1995 can be found at