Help for AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT Archives

AFRIK-IT@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

AFRIK-IT Home

AFRIK-IT  May 2001

AFRIK-IT May 2001

Re: ICANN meeting - proposed Feb 28- March 4, 2002

Brian Longwe <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 May 2001 22:05:53 +0000

Hi Alan,

We missed you in Accra for the AFNOG/AFRINIC/AFTLD.....hope you and the family
are doing OK. It is good to see you are still engaged in regional activity.

I support Cape Town as a venue for the ICANN meeting. The Kenyan ISP
association will be sitting today and I will bring this before them. With a
post later in the day giving our position.

Many regards and thanks for the effort :-)

Brian Longwe
Nairobi, Kenya