Subject: Re: dtd doubt
From: Lynda VanVleet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:44:28 -0700

First problem
A DTD is not an XML document so you need to delete the XML header - <?xml
version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
The best way to validate a DTD is against an XML document or serveral XML
documents you create to conform to the way the DTD is supposed to work.

Lynda

Lynda Van Vleet
Software Design Engineer
http://www.classiq.com/