Subject: Re: Starting Point
From: Saul Moskovits <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:04:29 +0200

>Hi All,
>I would like to know about a DTD for project documentation.
>I am engaged in a project management documentation framework
>development, and a DTD for projects could help a lot!

You may try DocBook. (I condensed the following from an article by Mark
DocBook, is a widely adopted DTD for technical documentation.  DocBook is
a markup standard used throughout the technical publishing industry.
DocBook is a large (> 300 elements) standardized DTD available as XML.
It allows people creating technical documentation to focus on
various elements' meaning, instead of the elements' presentation on the
page. DocBook contains a comprehensive vocabulary and structure for
representing concepts in technical publishing.  It has elements for
books, articles, and reference pages; structural markup like sections,
chapters, appendices, and so on; and specific tags for source code
samples and technical diagrams.